BAsic eNvironment for Diplomacy playing Automated Negotiating Agents
Last Update: 21 May 2019
- 09 August 2018: uploaded the jar files of the agents that were submitted to the ANAC 2018 Diplomacy Challenge.
- 19 July 2018: uploaded the final results of the ANAC 2018 Diplomacy Challenge.
- 20 December 2017: uploaded the ANAC 2018 Diplomacy Challenge Manual and FAQ.
- 01 June 2017: Deadline for the ANAC Diplomacy League extended to 12 June.
- 23 May 2017: uploaded version 1.3.1. This new version solves a bug that caused a player to stop working when receiving a proposal containing an empty list of DMZs.
- 3 May 2017: uploaded the javadoc of BANDANA.
- 18 April 2017: added submission info for the ANAC Diplomacy league.
- 07 January 2016: Updated the manuals.
- 16 December 2016: Uploaded v1.3: ANACNegotiator now has a proposeDraw() method and added some comments to ANACExampleNegotiator.
- 22 October 2016: Made some small changes to the implementation of the example agents.
- 07 October 2016: Uploaded v1.2.1, which contains a few bug fixes.
- 26 September 2016: Uploaded the ANAC 2017 competition manual.
- 02 August 2016: Uploaded v1.2 with improved TournamentObserver and classes for implementing score systems.
- 24 June 2016: Added the necessary classes for participants of the (possible) ANAC competition to implement their agents, including source code of an example agent.
- 10 June 2016: Added the possibility to implement a negotiation algorithm on top of the tactical module of D-Brane.
- 14 May 2016: Added adjudicator and GameBuilder to the BANDANA framework.
- 11 May 2016: uploaded first version of BANDANA.
- Upload an entirely new game server specially designed for BANDANA.
- Add code to enable users to use DAIDE mapper.
- Allow to run tournaments without showing the window of TournamentObserver.
- Allow users to define alternative types of deals