This is a small selection of scientific publications related to BANDANA and/or Diplomacy. Please contact us if you would like a certain publication to be added to this list.
- Dave de Jonge, Tim Baarslag, Reyhan Aydogan, Catholijn Jonker, Katsuhide Fujita, and Takayuki Ito, The Challenge of Negotiation in the Game of Diplomacy, BibTeX,
(A discussion of the ANAC 2017 Diplomacy Competition and the ANAC 2018 Diplomacy Challenge)
The 6th International Conference on Agreement Technologies 2018, Bergen, Norway.
- João Marinheiro and Henrique Lopes Cardoso, Towards General Cooperative Game Playing, BibTeX,
Transactions on Computational Collective Intelligence XXVIII pages 164-192, Springer, 2018.
- Dave de Jonge and Carles Sierra, D-Brane: a Diplomacy Playing Agent for Automated Negotiations Research, BibTeX,
Applied Intelligence, Volume 47, number 1, pages 158-177, Springer, 2017.
- Dave de Jonge, Negotiations over Large Agreement Spaces, BibTeX,
PhD thesis, Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona, 2015.
- Andre Ferreira, Henrique Lopes Cardoso and Luis Paulo Reis, Dipblue: A Diplomacy Agent with Strategic and Trust Reasoning, BibTeX,
Proceedings of the International Conference on Agents and Artificial Intelligence, Volume 1, pages 54-65, Lisbon, Portugal, 10-12 January, 2015.
- Angela Fabregues, Facing the Challenge of Human-aware Negotiation, BibTeX,
PhD thesis, Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona, 2012.
- Angela Fabregues and Carles Sierra, DipGame: a Challenging Negotiation Testbed, BibTeX,
Engineering Applications of Artificial Intelligence, Volume 24, number 7, pages 1137-1146, Elsevier, 2011.