TeachingI regularly teach master courses on Case-Based Reasoning at different Spanish Universities:
- UAB: Master in Computer Vision and Artificial Intelligence
- UPV: Master in Artificial Intelligence, Pattern Recognition and Digital Image
- UO: Master in Soft Computing and Intelligent Data Analysis
TalksOccasionally, I perform talks about AI and Music, Machine Learning, or Self-* systems. If you are interested, please contact me.
Examples of some talks are:
- Dep. Ensenyament, Generalitat de Catalunya (2016): Machine Learning i Big Data en Educació.
- Forum CIS (2015): Technical session about Watson, sistema de computació cognitiva.
- Sonar+D (2014): Music and Artificial Intelligence (in catalan). (see video in Spanish).
- UIMP (2014): Televisión y Big Data.
- IV Jornades TIC i Salut (2013): Panel about The rol of the research centres in the innovation process: from ideas to health products and services (in catalan). See also short hightlights.
- AulaBlanes (2013): Intel·ligència Artificial: mites i realitat (in catalan).
- K-Nearest Neighbor Classification (Video Lecture)
- CBR Noir (Video Lecture)
- CBR in Games
- Case-Based Imitation: A Sequel (AAAI 2010 Best Video)
- Casey's Quest: Transfer Learning for Adversarial Environments
- AI Topics/Case-Based Reasoning (Association for the Advancement of Artificial Intelligence)
- CBR in Context: The Present and Future (David Leake)
- Referenceso related to the courses
- CBR wiki
- myCBR (version 2.6.6 is a plugin of Protege)