The Directorate of the UDT-IA has defined the following policy in our
quality manual with the aim of documenting the positioning of our
system of quality management
- The highest customer satisfaction.
- The promotion of technological innovation.
- The motivation of the staff.
- The promotion of continuous improvement activities.
- The presence of professional and technical publications.
- The optimization of business and marketing activities.
- The confidentiality of the projects.
- The completion of the activities with environment care.
- The commitment to meet customer requirements and regulations.
The UDT-IA is certified by ACC1Ó as member of TECNIO. This means that applies a system of quality elaborated by ACC1Ó and audited by INGECAL.
For the design and establishment of the quality management system of the UDT-IA, the following norms have been considered:
- Model to assure the quality of the process of accreditation of Innovation Technology Support Centers of TECNIO.
- UNE-EN-ISO 9001 (2000) "Quality management systems – Requisites".