With the goal to complement the information described in the research papers and to share resources with the research community, we want to provide additional material in our web site. The idea is to provide to guitar researchers enough data and information to compare their results with ours. Please don't hesitate to contact with us if you are interested in additional material.
Resources are divided into fifth main areas:
- Recordings: the collection of data gathered and used in the experiments we present in the papers.
- Prototypes: some descriptions (and pictures) and technical issues about the guitar prototypes we are developing.
- Demos: some videos illustrating our results, prototypes and software tools.
- Slides: some presentations we have performed.
- Code: some algorithms we are developing (comming soon).