Miguel Rebollo is assistant professor at GTI-Artificial Intelligence group of Univ. Politécnica de Valencia (Spain). He received a Doctorate in Artificial Intelligence in 2004 related with intelligent agents and temporal reasoning. In 2013, he has received a Masters degree in Physics of Complex Systems. Currently, he is finishing his PhD work on this area. His current research is focused in self-organization, social networks analysis, and study of chaotic, complex and non-linear systems. His work has been presented in first line conferences and workshops, and published in indexed journals. He has participate as researcher in several national and european projects. He is currently supervising two doctoral thesis related with the analysis of events and sentiments in social networks.
- assistant professor since 1998
- currently teaching the following subjects
- Information Agents and Semantic Web (Master degree in Patter Recognition, Artificial Intelligence and Digital Imaging)
- Intelligent Systems (Master degree in Computer Science)
- Knowledge Representation and Reasoning Systems (BSc in Documentation Science)
- Applied Computer Science (BSc in Public Administration)