The COMRIS project aims to develop, demonstrate and experimentally evaluate a scalable approach to integrating the Inhabited Information Spaces schema with a concept of software agents. The COMRIS vision of co-habited mixed-reality information spaces emphasizes the co-habitation of software and human agents in a pair of closely coupled spaces, a virtual and a real one. However, this project does not pursue the perceptual integration of real and virtual space into an augmented reality. Instead the coupling aims at focusing the large potential for useful social interactions in each of the spaces, so that they become more manageable, goal-directed and effective.
- 2002, Journal ArticleJosep Lluis Arcos; Enric Plaza
- 2001, Conference PaperJosep Lluis Arcos; Enric Plaza
- 2001, Conference PaperEnric Plaza; Josep Lluis Arcos
- 1999, Conference PaperJosep Lluis Arcos; Dolores Cañamero; Ramon López de Mántaras
- 1998, Conference PaperJosep Lluis Arcos; Enric Plaza