If you need to know how to arrive from Barcelona city or airport to the
UAB Campus check this UAB document written in Catalan but with maps which are useful for everybody.
Ferrocarrils de la Generalitat
From Train Station of Ferrocarrils de la Generalitat
This is the procedure to reach IIIA from the Universitat Autònoma Train Station of Ferrocarrils de la Generalitat:
- Go downstairs towards the UAB Campus.
- Follow the signs toward the Facultat de Ciències (School of Sciences)
- You'll arrive to a building, but it is the Facultat de Lletres (School of Humanities); proceed.
- The next bulding is the one, turn left and cross the bridge to the Facultat de Ciències
- Inside Facultat de Ciències, go upstairs to the first floor
- Follow the corridors straight, (do not turn: it is a long corridor). Eventually you'll find an exit door.
you'll see in front of you the CSIC National Microelectronics Center,
then turn right. At 50 m further. the third building to your left is
Some train schedule information is available on the RENFE website in Spanish. The station train frequency is about half an hour from 7:30 AM to 8:00 PM.
From Train Station of RENFE
This is the procedure to reach IIIA from the Bellaterra-UAB Train Station of RENFE.
- Take a free ride on the Campus Bus
- Step down from the bus on the first stop
- You are almost in front of IIIA (see map below)
UAB Campus Map
For those uneasy with procedural knowledge, there is a declarative representation of the route (i.e., a map) below.